Melbourne , VIC
permanent | Negotiable
About the Role -
We have an exciting opportunity for a proactive Project Coordinator to join our team! This is a great opportunity for a PC ready to step into the CA role. You will be working alongside our experienced site team on an aged care project due to commence in the coming weeks!
Responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Using Procore to initiate and manage workflows for services coordination, shop drawing coordination, manage all observations and defects
- Manage site inductions with subcontractors/trades
- Manage all subcontractor scope of works
- Manage all project RFI’s in Procore and ensure timely close out
- Managing all relevant Council and Authorities permit applications, and building permit inspections
- Assist CA with issuing notices, procurement, invoicing and variations management
- Liaising with suppliers on procurement lead time and meet delivery deadlines
Why Join Us
We are an Australian family-owned business who specialises in high-end residential and commercial developments. Steadily growing since our establishment in 2018, we pride ourselves on reliability and delivering quality projects with a hands-on approach. Our success is through the strength and diversity of our people, our commitment to our employees is to provide an enjoyable and socially responsible environment and a brand that we can all be proud of.