Sunbury Melbourne, VIC
permanent | Negotiable
As Site Manager, your job will be to oversee the subcontractors and delivery of the project, working closely with the Project Manager.
· Positive attitude
· Team oriented
· Looking to join a great team culture
· OHSE and Quality Management of the site.
· Programming of the works, including short range and long range strategies to achieve programme or earlier.
· Collaborate with the team daily with respect to all aspects of the role.
· Collaborate with the subcontractors daily, build relationships, whilst driving delivery on site.
· Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
· Keep the Project Manager updated regularly on progress.
Why Join Us
Our mission has always been to be the most trusted builder in our market, by delivering high-level customer service and excellence in construction projects and by always being willing to go the extra mile. Success for us stands wholly with success for the clients at the end of the project. We build from the inside out - with transparency and integrity to produce projects of the highest calibre and quality. Our central value of inclusivity filters throughout the business, and our experience of every facet of the construction industry spans decades.
- Team management
- Attention to detail