Dingley Village Melbourne, VIC
permanent | $110k - $150k
This role is responsible for the safe and successful completion of all site activities on the projects and to meet the specified levels of quality and budget for the client.
The project is a $2mil School project based in Carrum Downs.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and build strong working relationships with site and project team, internal and external stakeholders;
- Work alongside the project team to identify and improve design and construction methodologies;
- Attend project meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Control and lead the onsite project program, co-ordination of all sub-contractors, suppliers, and material deliveries and scopes;
- Ensuring project meets and exceeds OHS requirements as per Lorden Vella policies and processes.
Why Join Us
Lorden Vella is a young and growing business with a tight knit and supportive culture.
We pride ourselves on creating a positive and enjoyable working environment, and offering growth and development for our staff.
- Job programming
- Scope preparation
- Structural knowledge & experience
- Subcontractor management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People management
- Team management
- Time management