Project Services Engineer
Brooklyn Melbourne, VIC
permanent | Negotiable
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Implement site safety and ensure all procedures are monitored according to the Project Safety Management Plan
- Act as a technical advisor on the project and assist to resolve any technical problems that may arise
- Manage, monitor & interpret contract design documents supplied by the Client
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction program and ensure all trades are coordinating with each other
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Provide day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
- Liaise with consultants, subcontractors and the Client and ensure long-standing relationships are maintained
- Report to senior management on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues
Why Join Us
Total Construction is a multi-award-winning construction company that is also officially recognised as a Great Place to Work 2 years in a row by our employees.
For over 27 years, our team members have taken great pride in and are driven by the Total company purpose of making a positive difference in people's lives through excellence in construction.
As a construction company, Total specializes in the design and construction of projects throughout Australia and is an innovative construction company that works to provide quality project solutions across the aged care and health as well as commercial and industrial sectors.
Working at Total you will be working with a company that consistently looks for opportunities to make Total an even greater place to work for all.
- Quality assurance
- Attention to detail
- Time management