Project Manager | Aged Care or Industrial
Melbourne , VIC
permanent | Negotiable
TOTAL is seeking a high performing Project Manager to join our team in VIC.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for effectively managing projects with the Company Management System, while meeting all of the key performance indicators. You will be able to use your Project Management skills in your role especially when you:
- Prepare a Project Management Plan for the project and manage the implementation, liaising with the site staff to ensure that the specified quality of workmanship and finishes is being progressively achieved;
- Take ownership and responsibility for the project budget and liaise with site staff to ensure project targets are achieved;
- Formulate and amend the construction program as required;
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Establish a cohesive project team with defined responsibilities far assigned projects;
- Mentor staff as required to effectively carry out their assigned tasks
Why Join Us
Total Construction is a multi-award-winning construction company that is also officially recognised as a Great Place to Work 2 years in a row by our employees.
For over 27 years, our team members have taken great pride in and are driven by the Total company purpose of making a positive difference in people's lives through excellence in construction.
As a construction company, Total specializes in the design and construction of projects throughout Australia and is an innovative construction company that works to provide quality project solutions across the aged care and health as well as commercial and industrial sectors.
Working at Total you will be working with a company that consistently looks for opportunities to make Total an even greater place to work for all.
- Budget management
- Claims completion and close out
- Claims & variation processing
- Cost forecasting
- Design & Construct
- Industrial Relations
- Job programming
- Project financial management
- Project management
- Quality assurance
- Stakeholder management
- Structural knowledge & experience
- Subcontractor management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- People management
- Team management
- Attention to detail
- Time management