Foreman – Fit Out
Brooklyn Melbourne, VIC
permanent | $110k - $150k
- Assist in overseeing and managing all trades on site
- Oversee the implementation of all site safety and ensure all procedures are monitored
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction program and ensure all trades are coordinating with each other
- Manage and coach staff effectively, leading the team in achieving project and personal goals
- Oversee the quality of trade works to ensure the required standard is achieved in all cases
- Schedule and coordinate other site staff (e.g. admin) with priority issues
- Issue site instructions and other correspondence as required to trade contractors and consultants
- Report to the Site Manager on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues
Why Join Us
Total Construction is a multi-award-winning construction company that is also officially recognised as a Great Place to Work by our employees.
For over 27 years, our team members have taken great pride in and are driven by the Total company purpose of making a positive difference in people's lives through excellence in construction.
As a construction company, Total specializes in the design and construction of projects throughout Australia and is an innovative construction company that works to provide quality project solutions across the aged care and health as well as commercial and industrial sectors.
Working at Total you will be working with a company that consistently looks for opportunities to make Total an even greater place to work for all.
- Structural knowledge & experience